Resource Directory Usage Guidelines
Fatherhood Support Network
The Fatherhood Support Network provides information and resources related to fatherhood, parenting and the strengthening of families and communities. This online resource database is designed to assist fathers, parents and the general public in accessing up-to-date information about fatherhood support groups, services and resources that are available in their area. The resource database is a tool that supports the provision of information to fathers, parents and the general public.
In order to provide objective data to consumers to aid in making informed choices, the database will include agencies and business listings that provide assistance for the general public and fathers and parents in particular. This includes Information on programs and services related to fatherhood and parenting that are provided by non-profit entities/organizations (such as churches, social clubs and professional organizations) as well as for-profit entities (businesses). However, no attempt will be made to list all agencies or programs.
It is the policy of the Fatherhood Support Network not to include resource information on agencies which are:
- Agencies or businesses that deny services based on age, gender, race, religion, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation in violation of any federal or state law.
- Agencies or businesses that have been found to be in violation of municipal, state or federal laws or regulation and have been excluded from providing service under required licensure or certification
The Fatherhood Support Network reserves the right to refuse or discontinue listings for organizations, programs or businesses that have had serious complaints lodged against them with any regulatory body or with individual consumers.
Inclusion in the database is a privilege, not a right, and an organization may be denied inclusion and is subject to the Fatherhood Support Network’s inclusion/exclusion criteria. An excluded organization may request reconsideration of a decision to deny inclusion in the database. The request for reconsideration shall be submitted, in writing, to the Fatherhood Support Network – Resource Directory Manager/Coordinator.
Disclaimer: Inclusion does not imply endorsement and omission does not indicate disapproval by The Fatherhood Support Network. Additionally, the Fatherhood Support Network assumes no responsibility regarding the quality of services of agencies and programs in the Resource Database.
- The content of the pages of the Resource Directory is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information within the Fatherhood Support Network’s Resource Directory on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Within the Fatherhood Support Network’s Resource Directory, this website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Nevada.